Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just one of THOSE days

time: 1:27pm

place: Kitchen

This morning was a little weird. I woke up late. I totally forgot to set my alarm on my phone. I was laying in bed thinking, my alarms going to go off, I can roll back over and go back to sleep. The next time I woke up it was 8:10am, my class is at 8:30am. I have to grab my coffee too before I go to school otherwise I'm all groggy. I made it to class ten minutes late. As I was walking to the building, I ran into Oriann. I laughed at her and said, late for class as well. "Yeah I can never wake up in time for this class." We walked in and sat down to the teacher talking about children being raped. Lovely, just what I need to be walking in on. We were talking about the human trafficking in America. It's really rather disgusting, so I won't go into detail.

I walked with Oriann to my second class talking about the Crush cigarettes I had bought. They suck. We hugged as she ran for her car because she was freezing, but this time she was actually wearing appropriate clothes.

I found out at the end of Geography class that I'm not doing to well. That I'm going to have a B if I do well on the next two quizzes and the last test. Fuck! I hate B's. At least I can get a B+ If I ace the next quizzes and get at least, 25 points or higher on the test. Fuck! I knew I wasn't going to get an A in that class, it's really boring. She said that she was going to give an extra two points for the hell of it, I believe. So Gah!! I have to really study for those tests. It's like buckle down time. EEEEKKKKK!!!!!!!

No comments: