Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Time: 5:00pm

Place: house

I went with my friend to Huntington. She babysits her brother who lives out there. We took him trick or treating to all the stores in the nearby town. He's a pretty funny kid, he knew how to exploit the right people for more candy. It was crazy there were so many little kids running all over the place. Halloween's a pretty fun holiday. I mean, you get free candy. Then my friend and I, headed back to my house to figure out what we were going to do. There weren't any trick or treaters at all. My friends and I, sat and ate the candy. We started to get the party going by getting drunk. We had some drinks, with 151 and malibu, it was great. My friend had put his glass on his armrest and when he got up, it splashed all over the place. It was a good thing that we were outside because it was all over the place. We migrated inside to kill each other in a game. Then sparkle shirt woman knocked her drink over in my room. It was some major spillage. It wasn't bad because I don't have like, the padding stuff under carpets. Its just a thin area rug thing. It doesn't hold as much dust and junk. It came up easy, so, I felt ok about it. I did use a lot of napkins though. It was a pretty weird night. I was sad that there wasn't as many trick or treaters. Way too much candy is left over and that's not a good thing. Ahhhh, SUGAR.

No comments: