Sunday, November 23, 2008

True Blood


Time: 8:04 PM

Place: Kitchen

What a weird show. This show premiere's every Sunday at nine PM, on HBO. It's a good show I would say, but not exactly my cup of tea. I wish it had more intrigue, more drama, but it is a good show. I especially like Tara, the corky, hot tempered, black chick, that always has a funny pun to say. Her cousin Lafayette is the best. He is a gay, he deals drugs, and does whatever he can to make money. He reminds me a lot of Ms. Jay from ANTM. He is just so much more acrid. They're definitely my two favorite people in the show. My mother read all the books that the show is based on and she said that they don't have so much of a part in the novels. They really should have because they're just too funny. The main character in the show is Sooki Stackhouse. She is played by Anna Paquin. Anna really does such a good job as the part, she really does have some talent. Definitely a good show and you should watch it. The season finale is coming on soon ooo its going to be good. It's going to make me really upset because its going to leave you hanging. I hate those.

No comments: