Monday, November 17, 2008

OK

Time: 4:29 PM

Place: Kitchen

Well I have been like, you know, a lot these past few days. I have realized that everyone else's lives are completely pointless. Why do I care about any of these people and why am I getting so upset over it. It's so pointless. Yea, life is boring. Yes, working full-time while going to school "full-time" is a lot, but its better than doing nothing. The drama that ensues when it comes to people who have no lives, is quite tumultuous. They have to dwell on pointless things because they have nothing more important to dwell on. Yea, work is bleak because I have no clothes to wear and they're all really old. They always say "oh your a guy its so much more comfortable for you." That's so retarded because they can wear normal clothes as long as it's presentable. I have to wear black dress pants and a collared shirt. They would prefer if I wore a suit but I was like, hell fucking no. I just need more clothes but I hate looking for clothes. Ah putting away clothes the whole shift is so tedious. Blah Monotonicity.

No comments: