Wednesday, November 19, 2008

That's funny

Time: 12:43 PM

Place: Couch

People are such idiots. I hate driving. I wish I could fly. This morning I was driving to school and someone decided to stop in the middle of the road to make a left. There is clearly a left turning lane but no, they didn't want to use it. So knowing me, I had just bought my coffee and I was sipping on it. I looked up and I saw the car sitting there in dead stop. I slammed on my brakes, my coffee went everywhere, it was all over my textbook, and my pants, ouch! Fucking old ladies, they really shouldn't be driving; I almost went into the back of her car. Then the same thing happened when I went down Nassau Road  (if you drive down that road you know which one) .

Class was pointless, as usual. We haven't learned anything, I don't think I have learned one thing. Anyway, blah, I have to go to work, even though, I tried to call out today. I said that I was sick and couldn't make it in. They don't have enough people working there so they didn't have anyone that could cover three o'clock to five o'clock. I'm working three to nine and no one could come in earlier than five to cover, so, I have to go for two hours. I didn't want to go in because I'm in some mad pain and my back is killing me. Painkillers aren't doing anything, so, I wanted to be able to just relax. Blah, grrrr!!! 

Oh my god! The school semester is almost over. Yay, a month to not have school. Yay, holidays!

No comments: