Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's queer

Time: 11:25 PM

Place: futon

Its so weird, your happiest when your going to school and working. Its so weird, why do I feel that way. Its kind of baffling. I mean, I love school and that's really new to me. I hated going to school when I was in high school. High school was evil, that's why. I guess, I have some pretty pathetic people to thank for that. I know, I never wanted to be that person that sat around working from day to day. I wanted so much more for myself. I really want to go to Africa and do some work over there. I really want to inspire people. Make people wake up and be like, oh my god, I know what I want to do in life. That's why I really want to be a professor, or teacher. To tell the youth of America that you should stay in school. You should be more than just being a retail manager, or a sales assosciate in a store, day after day. I want to inspire people because there have been teachers that have really inspired me to be more. A great woman I worked with told me: "I would be a great teacher." I enjoy school and that is weird and enlightening. Yay going back to school, yes, fucking awesome.

No comments: