Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I would like to say HA!

Time: 9:14 PM

Place: Kitchen

Well I would like to just say HA! I was right, I'm always right! People tell me that I'm the one that's miserable and that I hate my life. HA! People are just fucking jealous. People are just jealous. People hate what they want. People hate what they can't have. HA! I was right you hate your life and you can't deal with it. Well I'm glad that, I guess, they figured out that they hated their lives. People are so dumb.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People can't stand that I'm right too. You know, I guess, they just can't handle that someone that is younger than them, knows more. That I have the answer, that I'm right.

Woooo!!!!!!! I'm ranting now.

I just wanted to say HA! That I wasn't wrong. CHOKE ON IT BITCHES!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what are you referring to?