Sunday, November 9, 2008

I don't know what to say

time: 5:03 PM

place: Home

I don't know what the hell is going on. So many things have been going on. This past weekend I have had a lot of time to sit and ponder. I know that I enjoy going to school and enjoy learning. I've just recently wondered what is up with my friends.

You know what never mind. People are just whack. Of course, everyone talks about me behind my back; we all talk about each other behind each of our backs. It's funny that people think it would bother me to hear that people have been talking behind my back. When people talk about you behind your back its because there is something that their jealous about. I laugh it off because if I didn't then it would bother me.

I guess people can't hack that I'm doing something positive for myself. Though, they put people or things in front of them so that they can feel better about being depressed. That they're problems that they just don't want to face. That they hate their life, that they wish they did things differently. Ha! You only have yourself to blame and its not anyone else that is making you sad. So, get over it, its you, not anyone else. A boyfriend isn't going to make you happier; different friends aren't going to make you happier; more money isn't going to make your life any happier; Its you, you are the problem. 

That's what is what, so get used to it. 

Woo... I can't wait till my first paycheck. I need to go out with my good friend and have a good time because we both need it. 

Realize the things that you hate about your life or regret about your life and try and fix it. My regret was quitting school and I have fixed that so figure out yours. Wasting two years of my life with the two people that will never get me anywhere really opened my eyes. You know who the two of you are because you know each other well.

No comments: