Thursday, November 20, 2008

I don't waste time

Time: 1:09 PM

Place: Couch

This morning my car did one of those fart, poof, things with my muffler. Then it conked out and I was like what the fuck? I restarted the car and everything seemed fine, maybe, it was just cold and it was confused. So I get to school and I was fifteen minutes late for my first class. I walk in and The teacher isn't there. She apparently cancelled class. So I sat around with the other girls that I talk to, discussing. We got into a funny discussion about vagina's. It was a Little graphic, but I have these conversations all the time. The we got into the topic of hot flashes. It was pretty hilarious.

Geo class was the same, we spoke about how there aren't eastern bluebirds anymore, it's apparently our state bird. I had no clue and neither did anyone else in the class. After that, I went to try and get my paper signed for my insurance. I went to the registrar and it had a line out the door. I don't know why, but I was like I'm not waiting on this line. Well it wasn't really out the door because there's enough room for a giant line but that's what it was, a giant line. I was forget that I will go tomorrow when no one has any classes. A lot of people don't like taking any classes on Friday, so lines are so much nicer.

I don't know how that consisted of me not wasting time, but it seemed like a good title.

No comments: