Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Making Enemys

Time: 1:24pm

Place: Comp

Friends have really come and gone these past few months. I don't know how to describe it. I have lost them because I could no longer can keep saying lies. I have recently said certain things that some have found, hard to hear. Previously, I would tell someone that they weren't wrong, its OK to fail, right. I can't believe that I let this go on for so long. I myself cannot live with failing. I can't stand to think that I fucked up. Hey, I do fuck up sometimes, everyone does, but I can't be OK with it. Many of my friends have made some "not so great" choices that they have to live with. They regret it, but they won't let you think that. I remember a long time ago when someone said, "she's going to regret dropping out of school, I do." I don't know if it was actually said or if it was my mind saying that they did. Maybe, its because I want to believe that they know they were wrong and they do regret it.

" Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back; It simply means that your two steps ahead." I love that quote. Its from a friend that I used to work with. I think she's feeling the same.
People do talk behind my back, all the time, its always negative too. I won't let it bother me as well because I have this great quote to think about. Maybe, people really do hate me, maybe, its just because they don't want to hear the truth. I will admit, I'm pretty bitchy. It's because I can't stand having dumb friends. They're a lot of reasons why, I am the way I am. If your the middle child between two brothers, then maybe, you could understand.

I recently had a tiff with one of my friends, via text message, pretty pathetic right. Well of course we were fighting over the new president because she's a backwards republican. I just can't fathom, why people think republicans are good people. Christians man, they're the worst kinds of people. Keep your religious views out of our government, it shouldn't have any pertinence there. Yet, since the world is run by fascist, white, Christians, separation of church and state doesn't really exist. We have gays that can't marry because of backward Christians and women dying from inexperienced abortion doctors, because it's immoral to their religion. Your god is not my god, so back the fuck off.

Maybe, that's why people can't handle what I say. They just aren't as amorous as I am about what is going on in the country. They're people that don't want the war to end, unless we come home with honor. You lost that honor when the war started, you never had it to begin with. It's disgusting that people think that, Barack Obama, is a Muslim. "Oh your going to vote for that dot head." That's called ignorant racism, also a moron who has no idea what the Muslim religion is. Hinduism, is where they wear a red jewel on their head, its for enlightenment or great wisdom. I'm not sure but at least I know the difference between the two. People are really scary. It's sad that the racism in the world hasn't gotten any better. Its rather pathetic if you ask me. People are so retarded. I thought that at least my friends wouldn't be as dumb. Once you really get to know someone after a year or so, you really know what their about. As I see it, I have lost four friends already because they were idiots.

I'm sorry, I have to fight anyone that thinks that moving backwards is what is going to help the country. That is just asinine. We need to move forward, FORWARD, not regress to the middle ages. If that means I'm a bitch or an asshole than so be it. I won't let people be dumb, especially my friends. You want to be stupid, be stupid, but don't expect me to think its OK.

No comments: