Monday, October 20, 2008

Six Flags

time: 12:18pm

place: In front of the T.V.

The drive to Six Flags was really fun. I went to Six Flags on Saturday, with sparkle shirt woman and her sister. We started the drive with Ida Corr, "Let me think about it", it put us all in a pumped up mood. Let me just tell you that Map quest sucks, they give you the worst directions ever. Anyway the drive there was really fun, sparkle shirt woman, only stopped once to pee. I was really proud of her. We got there and decided that the first ride we should go on was the Superman. When we got on the line we realized how terrible the lines were going to be and it was early. The ride was awesome, of course, very exhilarating. Then we made our way to the King Da Ka, because we thought we should get it out of the way before the lines get way too outrageous. Holy shit, that ride is insane. You just sit at the very beginning of the track waiting for like a minute. Then you hear this hissing sound, and you take off at like 100mph. Holy shit, was all I was screaming while we shot up the track. It slows down at the top for a bit, I opened my eyes because I thought it was over. I was dead wrong all I could see was sky and then, tree tops. The ride plummets you to the ground, as you corkscrew, insane. The lines after that ride were ridiculous. We waited on the Nitro for like I would say about forty five minutes. If I'm wrong sparkle shirt woman, please correct me. We waited to sit in the front of the Nitro, that's the only way that you ride that ride. Awesome, as usual. The most annoying part of the day was waiting for the dark knight ride. We waited on line for like an hour and fifteen minutes. When we got inside the building, you have to stand in another line. The doors close behind you, The lights go dark, and a T.V. goes on. Its a clip from the movie, and then something explodes and you hear the jokers laughter. Neon, Ha Ha Ha's, are all over the walls at this point. Your let into another room with another line, then the coaster. It is one of the most retarded rides I have ever been on. Just a bunch of dark turns and spooky, pathetic things, it sucked. Then spooky people came out for fright fest, it was pathetic. Honestly from my opinion don't go to Six Flags during fright fest. It wasn't a complete waste cause it was still fun, but, it would have been better if it was the summer. The lines were just outrageous. The ride home we kind of got lost, but not really, it was weird. Sparkle shirt woman stopped to get chicken and rice. We made our way back to the island. The day was really fun, just the lines were hella crazy.

No comments: