Friday, October 10, 2008

It's just pointless

time: 12:52pm

place: kitchen


It's just pointless to beat myself up for the nonfeasance in my life. I constantly rip myself apart inside because I haven't accomplished what I thought I would have by now. My book is still on chapter ten and I haven't done anything to it since. Just ten chapters, hmmm, maybe I will sit down today and write some more? I don't know. I just really need to find something that will keep me busy because I'm going stir crazy, even though I'm in school. When I get home from class, any work that is assigned I usually get it done right then. It's baffling to me, I never used to be like that. So I guess, maybe, that's why I feel so bored. I never have anything to do other than that. I have been trying to get a part time job, but, that's not going so well.
I've been hearing some good things about that scream park in bayshore, I believe. I'm not too sure of the location but I heard it was good. I was wondering if I was going to go check that out. My friend told me that it was like forty bucks to get in, so I don't know, It could be worth it? I want to do some kind of Halloween thing this year. I remember a few years ago I went to a haunted house out east, it scared the shit out of me. I'm not a very good "jump out of the shadows" kind of a person. I'm pretty jumpy. I'm just sick of doing the same mediocre crap everyday. I mean you don't have to spend any money to have fun, they're plenty of places that you don't have to pay for. Most of the time, I think when you do spend money it ends up not being that fun, depending on what your doing. We have a park that we can go walking through because I haven't done that in forever. Seriously walking through it, not just making a small circle.
Oh my god, I haven't been to Hicks, in forever. That ghosty guy is probably in that walk through thing. They always have such great decoration things, and like out door living things. I love that place I would like to go there before the end of October or the end of the year. So if anyone wants to go, hit me up and we will go. That place is awesome. I'm doing some thing today, woo, crazy ideas running through my mind!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its bayville nigga, and we are hitting up fright fest next weekend!! mwahaha