Monday, October 20, 2008

School

Time: 2:43pm

Place: On the couch

Some times I think I'm one of the only people that pays attention. Most of the time it looks like people are all sleeping. I mean in Geo class, she is pretty boring, but, it seems like its all the time. I understand where they're coming from though. If your right out of high school, you kind of, don't really want to sit there and pay attention. You have to want to be there otherwise there's no point. I mean, I still hate being there because I hate everyone that lives on long island. They're all arrogant, self serving, obnoxious people that don't know anything. They're the people that aren't that way, but, they're very few or they have jumped ship already because they hated it here too. Only two more years to go!!!!!

No comments: