Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Things are going in the right direction for me

Time: 5:02pm

Place: Room


I think things are going in the right direction. For me, everything seems to be looking up. I'm getting myself back into school, doing well, and enjoying that I am doing the right thing. I enjoy it. It's sad to see others plummeting. People, also, are acting like their going through so much turmoil. It's pathetic to think that your an independent woman because someone said some thing hurtful to you. A strong woman would have gotten up in the morning and went to school. They would have gotten up and did what they had to do. A strong independent woman is someone that keeps getting up in the morning to do tumultuous things without the help from a spouse or anyone else. Some one who, even though they are in physical pain, still get up and do what they have to, to survive. Someone who makes excuses and plays the victim card, isn't independent and definitely not strong. Your pathetic and stop making excuses for what your not doing.

No comments: