Friday, October 24, 2008

Realizations

time: 1:00pm

Place: Kitchen

I have made some realizations today. I have been a little bit too much of an asshole. I have subverted the people that were just really good friends. They wanted to hang, have someone to talk to about their lives, and hopefully, they will have positive feedback. Everyone has tough times when they're moving way too fast. It's of no help to put more stress upon them. In no way am I apologizing for anything about what I have said about certain other people. To them I was being honestly truthful and that's what I think. I'm not apologizing for it. They're just trying to survive on their own. It has got to be difficult; I have no idea. This is to the people that are truly honestly, living on their own. Not the ones who think that they are, please c'mon, you know who you are. I feel honestly bad about being such a horrible person, to the right people! I can understand how tumultuous things can be all at once, its overwhelming. Things have been so confusing, everybody seems to be, finally, going in separate directions. People are getting busy with school or with new jobs. It's kind of auspicious to see that nobody is sitting on their ass doing nothing anymore. I'm glad.

People, also are getting really pompous. Some think that they are above others, when certainly they're the ones that are definitely on the bottom. Bah, I have so much work to do this weekend it's exciting. I will have something to do when I don't, which is usually often.

Don't forget to vote November 4th. Don't vote for flaccid, old men. They just want to help the rich and rape the Earth.

No comments: