Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rain

Time: 5:18pm

Place: Couch

Well, the rain today was really quite ridiculous. When I drove up to seven eleven this morning the sky was really dark and ominous. I grabbed my morning coffee, which was superb, and trudged myself to school. I got halfway to school and it started to rain ever so slightly, nothing too major. The parking lot of the school was a mess as usual, nobody knows how to drive at that school. I walked quickly toward the E cluster because I thought that I was going to be late. I grazed someone that looked really familiar to me when I was walking into the building. I still have no idea who this person was and it's really going to bother me. He was kind of hot so it's going to bother me more. Anyway, got to class and was early. The door for the room is always locked and we always have to wait for someone to open it. We had sat in groups working on a random few questions that the teacher had assigned. I enjoy that class, a bunch of women discussing about female rights, how could I not. I handed in my re written essay at the end of class. She told me that it was absolutely perfect that I had re written it. She had wrote a note at the bottom of the page asking if I wanted to re write it. I didn't get to discuss it with her, so I didn't know if it was alright or anything, but it was. I hope that I get a better grade then a B because I hate B's.

I walked with Oriann to her second class, talking about how dumb the girl with bad roots was. I think everyone in the class hates her. I mean, if she didn't say anything dumb then nobody would hate her. At this point the rain was coming down fast. I gave Oriann a quick hug before I made the run for my car. The parking lot at Nassau, is a complete mess. Half the time the ground was like a river, water rushing every which way. I stepped into a giant puddle and I could feel the water rush into my sneakers. It was kind of upsetting, they're still nice shoes. I try and take care of them because they were hundred plus dollars. I got home and took the blow dryer to them. They're looking better, so I'm not bugging. Blah what a crummy day, just absolutely crummy.

No comments: