Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Real Question

Time: 3:59

Place: Basement

   I think the real question, the most important question you have to ask yourself is, is it worth it? When you wake up in the morning and  continue to go about each day, is it worth it? Are your values and morals worth fighting over? Is it worth your energy to stand behind those views, or should you drop them by your side simply for the sake of another? These questions have made me wonder lately, is what I'm doing worth the stress and anguish? I say yes, I say if you don't stand by what you believe in then what the hell is the point of having any opinion. 
People have been telling me that I shouldn't have to question those things, especially now. I'm not saying that I'm going to change these morals at this point; At this point I don't believe that they should be changed, so I won't.
I recently had a very interesting and enlightening night with my good friend. We were discussing what we each wanted out of life at this point, what we both wanted to be doing in life right now. We both were where we wanted to be but we both wanted something more out of our free time. College has it's moments when you decide, yes this is exactly what I want to be doing. Then your like, yes, awesome, now I want to go and have some fun. You call some of your friends to see if they want to do something. They reply with a yeah, but what is there to do? I don't know, something, you say because your getting a little annoyed with the constant indecision. My friends and I end up sitting around in some one's house. We stare at each others retarded faces, playing the same games in an over excessive manner. This is what happens when we try and do something other than sitting around doing absolutely nothing. We end up doing exactly what I didn't want, nothing.
I hope that everyone else is happy with this, because I'm not. So I say that I'm going to make my own fun, anyway I can.   *Wink, Wink*

No comments: