Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I understand now

Date:October 1, 2008

Time: 11:05

Place: My room

I think I understand more. When you hang out with people that never once pretended to be someone their not, puts things in perspective. They say what their thinking, no matter how you feel on the situation. They also tell you everything they believe in, even when you don't think the same. They simply just are being themselves and want nothing more than you just to accept them for who they are.

Then you look at everyone else you chill with and you can't say the same. They make comments sometimes on things you want to hear, when you know that's something they would never say. They act like a different person when their's someone who doesn't hang out with you on a normal basis. They pretend to be someone their not because they hate or are afraid of who they are. It's terrible to think that the people you are friends with are these people, because that's what you have tried to not have in friends. It's pathetic!!

Of course there's the people that are completely fake to a fucking T. They'll immerse themselves into something so " gung ho like", without thinking of course, realize how dumb their decisions are and then turn around and say, " oh my god, that was crazy, I'm going to do it different next time." Then they end up doing the same thing again and act like they never did it in the first place. The one thing that irratates me the most is hipocrytes.( I don't know if I spelt that right cause I can't spell check on my sidekick, it looks weird.)

Its sad I wish people were real and weren't such fucking fake ass bitches. " I'm so spiritual now" give me a fucking break.

3 comments:

jwebs16 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rainbowsparklefrenzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rainbowsparklefrenzy said...

Well I'm not even going to answer you on this cause its atrociously pathetic I will not be one of those people.