Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sewing

time: 9:46pm

place: Room

Well, today I decided to try and finish my poncho. I figured out how to thread the sewing machine; It was a lot easier than I made it out to seem. So anyway, I went about sewing the t-shirts that, Lindsay and I, cut up for it. She had sewed the collar for the neck, so, I was kind of already started. I started to cross stitch the poncho, but, it ended up being more trouble than it was worth. When it came down to it, it looked like a complete mess. I decided that I was going to scrap it and make some thing else. I'm going to make something really avaunt gard. It's going to be really funky, definitely something that you would expect me to wear.

I was wondering why we don't have Columbus day off like every one else. I'm a little upset because I had such a great, four day weekend, that I wanted another day. That would have been fabulous. I was kidding. Yay, school tomorrow.

No comments: