Thursday, October 9, 2008

Younger people






time: 12:47pm






place: Kitchen






Its funny when I look at kids that are younger than I am. It's pretty funny actually. Even people that are my exact age are pretty immature. They just don't look at things in a mature manner, I guess. Things are funny to them that certainly shouldn't be funny. I guess, they just don't care about responsibility. What I hear a lot is: "It's my life, I'm just having fun." I mean, there's a difference between having fun and being stupid. Driving recklessly or driving under the influence is definitely a lot of fun. You may think that your invincible and that you can't get hurt but it's about the other people on the road. It doesn't even have to be someone that is driving necessarily, it could be someone crossing the street. The majority of the time its when someone else dies or gets injured, that's definitely so much more tumultuous than dying yourself. Then you only have yourself to blame, but, You probably couldn't blame yourself. The only person that got hurt in your stupidity would have been you, so it wouldn't have been so bad.



It's hard to try and tell someone that what there doing is wrong or destructive, but, they're not going to listen unless they make the mistake for themselves. Only then will they truly perk up and listen to the truth. You can yell and scream all you want, but its only going to waste your own energy. It's like breathing into a lifeless body; The only thing that's happening is, that your getting winded.



Some times I wish that I could be a little more loosey goosey, but they're somethings that are just not funny. I guess I'm too serious with life. My childhood died a long time ago. Ewww, that's depressing, I'm just not an idiot. Humph.

No comments: