Saturday, October 11, 2008

Awkwardness

time:11:12pm

place: Side of my house

Well I have come into a lot of confusing situations lately. Many of my friends think that they have to be awkward because they have relationships in their lives. I think its pretty childish to think that way. I don't know, I think that its really stupid to feel that way. I mean, was I ever having sex with you, that you make it seem like it should be awkward. I don't know why people can't just be mature about these things like come on now, we're how old? Yeah it's all well and good to have someone in your life that you love but seriously. Whatever, Whatever, there has been some great people in my life that put some really good insight into things. I would like to take the time to say that their great, even mother's.

To the people that are acting hella crazy, You know who you are and you need to grow a pair. I need to keep the ones that make a positive difference and the ones that don't its your life your fucking up. I thank you, sparkled shirt woman, your fantastic. I hope that you will get my T-shirt reference.

No comments: