Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yay

Date: Sept 10, 2008

Time: 2:28

Place: Comp Room

Like Yay!!!! I just finished my paper for my English class and its fantastic. I read it over like 5 times and i was like whoa. My writing has gotten a lot better than when i was younger. I guess that's to be expected but honestly, yay. I'm glad that i got it finished already i just have to type it up. I'm glad that I'm back in school, the parking sucks but just doing something that's auspicious is fulfilling. Hmmmmmm, I have nothing to write about, nothing out of the ordinary has happened today. I do want it to be Friday though, It's almost birthday time. I always get excited before my birthday but then when it gets there I'm like blah whatever. My birthdays never turn out the way i want them to. I'm just waiting till next year when i turn 21 cause it's going to be fucking awesome. Yea!!!!!!!! 21!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaa those stupid girls. Yes and Pink is a scary hoochie mama, i do not want to piss her off.

No comments: