Thursday, September 4, 2008

Date:September 4, 2008

Time: 2:22

Place: Comp Room

Well women studies class is pretty hilarious. I sit in a circle with a room full of women and talk about how much men suck!! It sounds a lot like my life. All of my friends consist of girls and gay men and all we do is talk about how it is an awful man's world. Of course there's the intimate discussions about politics to go along with it. I'm going to love going to that class everyday and bash about men. Then I got some freak stomach thing and puked halfway through my second class. I didn't puke in the class but was like, Whoa!!!, I'm going to puke and ran out of the room. It was lovely. Then I burned myself with my car lighter and almost hit a woman in a white Mercedes merging onto the meadow brook parkway. She was on her cell phone, of course, so i didn't feel bad about it. It turned out to be a crazy day; I guess, not crazy, just more than the usual happened. My friends and I got Lindsay's niece to ask her mom if she could get a Coach bag. She's three, so it was pretty flabergasting for her mother. The face on her mother was absolutely priceless.

No comments: