Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pain Killers

Date:September 17, 2008

Time: 12:28

Place: TV Room


Hot Pink Horse Pills. Yes they are huge and pink but they are very nice. The destroy any pain and its awesome. I recently fucked up my back apparently so yea it hurts. Anyway their just awesome. I didn't go to math today cause I was like nah no thanks. Fuck that, right, math. Omg someone just ran up a moving car and then smashed his face into the concrete. Lovely people do some really stupid shit just so they could record it. Those fucking Jackass people are as simple put, Jackass'.

Woooo the pills are kicking in and I'm feeling fabulous. I need to go and get coffee.

You know what theirs a lot of things that are just completely whack in this town in this world. I don't know why people still keep getting up in the morning. Life definitely is a roller coaster never knowing when the track will start climbing back up. I wrote a poem with that line in it back when i was like in 10th grade and my teacher thought that i was going to hurt myself, Isn't that hilarious. Well it also went along with, I'm never going to see the track make its climb again before i get off the ride or something of that nature. So yes, i guess you could ascertain that i would maybe end up hurting myself. I shouldn't diminish that teacher she truly was the best, utterly amazing, person.

Oh My God, Someone just said that seabiscuit should hit the glue factory.

No comments: