Saturday, September 6, 2008

cleaning

Date:sep 6 2008 time: 12:01 place: bedroom Many people have different views on what or how they clean. Some people clean too much and some clean too little. You could clean for maybe a half an hour or maybe 4 hours it all depends. Now dusting is a different story for everyone. Some people have really bad allergy's so they have to dust everything and cover things with plastic, you know those houses the ones were the couches are covered in plastic. When others maybe don't even think it exists or believe it's worth it cause it just comes back the next day. If you thought that way then wouldn't making your bed and washing yourself be the same concept. But you don't, you don't NOT wash yourself then you would smell and no one would want to be near you. Hmmm? It's baffling when some lets their living space become nothing more and a nyc subway station. Where the floor is caked with dirt, the ceilings have cobwebs dangling from them, when you look out the window you think it's dark outside because the window is so dirty, it's a little ridiculous. Yet you keep walking in there and nothing changes things seem to be dirty even when they look clean and u wonder why u keep going back. I have asked myself that question many times and I still don't have the answer to it. Maybe it's because im so desensitized by the quagmire of a home that I still don't have the answer. Don't even get me started on how the poor dog is living, or how the room looks that it lives in. Maybe I will never know the answer to why I go there or maybe I already do? Hopefully one day I can have the answer so I will stop beating myself up over it.

No comments: