Friday, September 5, 2008

Summer Days Gone By

Date: September 5, 2008

Time: 2:22

Place: Comp room


I realized today that many things have gone from my life. One being that summer is now officially over and im very happy about that. I hate the summer its too hot, there's too many people around, and I hate the sun. Im glad that school has started cause i have something to do that's going to be worth something in the future. It sucks that there's class everyday cause im stupid, and didn't register my classes earlier for a better schedule. I'm liking this blog thing it's the easiest way to get 20% of my grade i think its awesome. Eww Tortolini's are gross i boiled them too long. I have to show my friends niece the best movie ever, My Neighbor Totoro, I think she will love it. She also needs to watch it cause it was one of my favorite movies when i was growing up. Bleh It's gross out. My car is not making a fun noise i think she is going to die soon. Eeek, i'll be sad if she goes, she was a good car. I had some good times with her. Eww, I'm getting nostalgic, I got her two summer's ago, another summer item that will be gone. oh well, just another part of getting old.

No comments: