Sunday, September 14, 2008

tv's

Date: september 14

Time:8:07

Place:my room

I got a new tv. Well its not really a new tv just not my own. My granparents were getting rid of their big mamma jamma of a tv so I took it. It is really fucking heavy it took three people to lift it up my stairs. Me trying to finagle it through my doorway was really funny I was like wiggling it and like jumping over it to get it from another side, it was crazy. Its really huge though and it looks really weird in my room. When I was moving it, it like slid and it almost feel of the stand and like fell on me, I screamed really loud. I think my life flashed before my eyes cause I was like this thing is going to crush me. But it was all good I caught and put it up right. Gahh. My birthday is in two days and I just want it to be over. My birthday never ends up working out the way I wanted it to so I just always want it to be september 17. Your just another year older and nothing changes so why bother getting excited over it. I guess that's pretty negative nancy to think that way but I just don't want to get my hopes up hmmmmmm wow boredum. And writing this on my sidekick is so much easier than typing on the computer.

No comments: