Friday, September 26, 2008

Like totally eww

Date: September 26, 2008

Time:2:20pm

Place: Nowhere

Some people are totally nauseating. When they think that they don't have any pertinence toward what their children do, hmm, your intelligent. Of course you have control over what your children do jackass. Ugh seriously people really do gross me out. I can't believe that people can be so totally up in the sky and be that retarded. Seriously get the fuck over it, your not a lesbian your just a fucking fake. You say that you have fallen in love and then two weeks later it's like oh my god i can't believe how crazy that person is I'm going to break up with her. I mean come on.

my mood hasn't been great lately; I guess it's because of how dumb people are. Like seriously your that dumb. I can't stand how intellectually challenged people are in this town, grow a fucking brain. Once again another reason why it sucks here, cause of idiots like your friends. Whatever i guess you just keep going about life like everyone is an idiot. It's a little pompous but I'm beginning to wonder if it really is.

Let's all wish that everyone cared about the world and nature. That no squirrel would be killed in the streets. That maybe when you saw a possum you wouldn't cringe in disgust. That maybe you cared that you cut down all your tree's in the yard just so you could have a fucking in ground pool. That people would fish and then maybe throw them back in before they choked to death. That would be nice wouldn't it. If everyone thought about everything else but themselves all the time maybe we wouldn't be in such a mess. We wouldn't have to make an effort to keep the environment and all those save the earth organizations wouldn't exist because people would already be saving the environment on a normal basis. Human beings are disgusting, all we do is consume and destroy. I'm not going to say that I'm not at fault for any of this but I'm wondering why do we do it. Why do we have to be such destructive people? Maybe that is the curse of human beings, since creation is that all we can be is consumers. Well many would think that because they don't want to give up their rein of consumption. I need to keep smoking my 40 year decaying cigarette butt and I need my fossil fuel burning auto-mobile, how would I get to work??? You could ride a bike to where you needed to go if it wasn't so far away!!!!!!!! That is what we constantly say to ourselves, oh I would ride a bike if where I needed to go wasn't so far. We need to stop making excuses for what we can't do. I'm at fault for it too, I need to stop making excuses for why I can't go and do something as well. I have tomorrow to do it, or I can do it later. It is just plain laziness and we are all guilty of it. We all need to stop being so fucking lazy. Money hungry, pleasure cruising, beasts.

1 comment:

jwebs16 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.