Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Outlets

Date: september 21, 2008

Time:7:48pm

Place: My room

I awoke to my phone vibrating on the table next to me. It was mother reminding me we're going to the outlets today. I had totally forgot about the outlets. The night before I was sitting beside a fire talking with lindsay. We were planning to have a party and play pong with her friends from school. They ended up not attending because they did not have a ride so we just discussed life. Lindsay wasn't happy about not partying because she hauled ass cleaning things in preperation but she later realized that she wasn't into the whole thing. So we had a cozy night sitting by the fire.

Anyway so my mother and I drove out to the outlets. We first hit lucky brand jeans cause she was like you need pants like whoa!!!! When we walked in knowing me I spotted the lesbian behind the counter and was like mah look it's a lesbian, like she was an exotic bird in the zoo. Then we hit up some shoe stores and then found the best store there, Country Clutter. They have all that nick nackky stuff and of course they had Yankee Candle so I thought it was awesome. I was appalled when I saw that name, Michael Kors. Of course that retarded asshole has to have a store in the outlets. I think after being a fan of project runway I just hate everything about him. Then we went down the block and found applebees so we grabbed something to eat. The day ended with me finishing my geography project it was fabulous. That project was the most monotonous thing I have done but I got it done they way it should have been. It actually ended up not being that bad just really tedious.

Now I be chillin at my house with my Mar Face jammin to music and were both on computers, its kind of scary.

1 comment:

jwebs16 said...

lol, yeah, I was suprised that lindz was asleep when I got home at 1:30. I was expecting a bunch of wild beauty queens...lol.

And you and the lez thing...lol...you call me a lez everytime you see me you gay! Now at least I know to just feel like a bird at the zoo...hahah