Friday, September 19, 2008

The Backyard Frenzy

Time:8:52pm

place: Lindsay's House

Lindsay and I accomplished the cleaning of the backyard. It was really disgusting, the amount of odious lawn furniture that was back there was atrocious. There also was the top of a desk table laying on the ground. It had sat out there for at least four months collecting filth and rain water. Lindsay let me kick it to pieces so that we could move the pieces to the curb. On the side of the stoop was two quagmire's of like animal tanks that had dead spiders in it. Lindsay couldn't pick it up cause she was like it's really to repulsive for me to pick up. So i mustered up the courage to lift them up and put them on the curb. then we wiped down all the furniture and the grill. The pitch black grime that came off these things was making me vomit. We hosed down the concrete so that the dirt would hopefully subside but it wasn't as good as we thought it was going to be but it was close enough. I can't believe that i helped her clean cause it was really gross. I really didn't do much today but seeing the backyard CLEAN was outrageously auspicious.

In other news i have not yet started the geography project but i will do it, i will!!!! Also I'm going to go to the outlets tomorrow and buy some stuff with my mothers money. Yay!!!!!!! Well OK then blogging yay. Oh and Kayleigh is the most facetious person i have ever met and its really vexing every time she opens her mouth.

1 comment:

jwebs16 said...

I bet it was gross! Sorry bout the spiders...lol. You're a trooper for helping such a discusting feat!