Saturday, September 20, 2008

Things look opaque

Date: September 20, 2008

Time:11:00 am

Place: My Bedroom

It's so crazy, things happen to be a lot more auspicious for me lately. I'm feeling less and less like I want to kill people and hate everything and everyone. Hey don't misread me cause I still hate everything and everyone but a lot less. It's making me feel so much better. I still need to get on top of a trabajo but at least I'll be happier about it.

I'm a little sickened by the people that think life isn't perfect unless you have a significant other. Oh please don't make me vomit. People need to learn to enjoy themselves first because who's to say that that person is going to make you happy. I don't know I guess I'm just like fuck a man, I don't need him to make me happy. I think that it will find me, I have wasted enough time trying to find it. That whole pathetic notion that you need a lover to make you feel loved. That's bullshit. Also I think that its utterly pathetic that people get depressed because their "lonely" uggghhh!!!!! I guess I just might be the most ignoble human being on the face of the earth and cover everything with facetiousness but I could give two shits.

So anyway when you smell toast that means your gonna have a heart attack right or is it stroke??? Hmm??? Idk???

I think my last beta fish is seeing the all mighty light from above. He's been swimming on his side and that never means a good thing. I'm saddened but I think I have had him for a "while", poor ugly 2. What a terrible name that's why he wants to die cause his name is ugly.

Ahh shit!!!! I have to do that project and I totally forgot about it. Uuuuhhhhh shunuffinuhhh!!!!

1 comment:

By The Way... said...

when you smell toast you are having a stroke...:)