Sunday, September 7, 2008

coffee

Date:sep 7, 2008
Time: 12:06

Place:bedroom

Its terrible, I have come to the conclusion that I cannot start the day without coffee. Before it wasn't so bad I could have a cup whenever I need an extra jolt of energy through the day. Now I feel like utter shit and I am really irratable and mean unless I have my coffee. I think its terrible; That something has that much of a control on you. I'm a little upset with myself that I let it get this way. I used to be so against it I was I don't need it im cracked out of my face as it is even without coffee, im not gonna drink it. Until iced coffee came around I was on the no coffee train, saying nah im better than that, then someone gave me a sip of their iced coffee and it was over. Bah that abrogating coffee, whatever then another one of my vices!

No comments: