Monday, September 22, 2008

I don't even know

Date: september 22, 2008

Time:3:34pm

Place: BackYard

I don't know what to say. I have returned into the vapid monotony of life once again. I went to school this morning couldn't find a spot in the parking lot so i parked across the street in that office building parking lot. As i crossed the street i spilled some of my coffee on my hand. Luckily it was a few minutes old so it wasn't scolding but it still was annoying. I sat in the boring geography class almost about to fall asleep. At the end of class we handed in our map projects and i bolted. I walked back to my car smoking a cigarette, with the constant mantra in my head, I hate these people, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. I drove home and found that we did not have milk so i couldn't make my pops. I ran out to seven eleven and grabbed milk and iced coffee. Drove home and sat and did absolutely nothing. Then i decided to sit in the backyard and meditate. I just listened to the sound of the earth and something really bugged me out. The sounds of evil life consuming humans drowned out the sound of the brilliant nature. I couldn't hear the song of the bird in the tree, or the rustlings of the squirrel that was a few feet away. It really pissed me off cause all i could hear was a fucking pigs siren. Probably chasing down some kid that just wants to live. I had a really people hating experience today, what with reading the true dealing of what Sarah Palin was doing in her home town. The three chinned monkey, John McCain, had said somethings that were totally fucking fake. He said that she has continually fought oil companies, when in reality she hired a lobbyist from fucking Exxon mobile and squandered 75 million so odd dollars on a new hockey rink which put their state in debt. It cost each resident 200 for a pointless hockey rink they didn't need. People are so fucking evil its disgusting they shoot animals, syphon money to off shore accounts, and think that abortion and sex education should be abrogated.

     Fucking republicans and selfish human being are a despicable waste to this world. But they are the ones that get richer and richer by the minute. Its pathetic that no one cares.

No comments: