Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My heart is racing

Date: September 23, 2008

Time:3:23 pm

Place: My room

I can't believe myself and how much I just have not been thinking. I have been really stupid and flagrantly ignoring things that need immediate attention. I have been really anxious about just where I am and what im doing with how my future might turn out. It seems that nobody will have a future the way that the economy has been going, it doesn't seem like their really isn't any point to any of this when were all going to be in a deathly revolution soon. What's really funny is that I have been brushing up on my martial arts more, oh how pathetic I am.

School might even be superfluous soon and all that matters is that your making enough money to eat, or keep yourself under your own roof. Something certainly is brewing in the wings and I'm going to try and be as mentally perpared as possible and in other ways as well. I guess you have to live in the moment and live like your gonna die tomorrow.

Anyway, I wasted my time this morning getting to school because my teacher didn't show up. Last time I knew she was having some hard times with her family member dying so who knows what happened to her this morning.

Omg I really wanna play ddr, I haven't played that in forever.

Live in the Moment, Live in the Moment!!!!!

No comments: