Friday, September 19, 2008

Geography Projects

Date:September 19, 2008

Time: 9:51 am

Place: Kitchen

I really don't want to do this project. I have to make a map, like all social studies map like legend and everything. It will probably be easy just time consuming and overly tedious. I'm not happy about doing it but i just have to buckle down and do it. This is better than working fucking 37 hour weeks at the mall. It is for the future and for my English education. That's what i have to keep reminding myself of is, its for education and better credentials for my book. It gets monotonous and daunting but just keep getting up and going and yay for coffee.

I went to the mall yesterday with my friend that I blew off for a while. It wasn't bad, it's good to have someone that is girlie and wants to shop. She can be very overly vociferous and facetious but you have to take it in doses. We had a lot of catching up time but I'm not going to say, omg I'm so sorry i can't believe we were fighting and awww like that whole mushy make up scene, that's not me. I do feel that i was a horrible person and she didn't deserve it but she gets annoying.

Hmm???? I really should go and start that project but I don't even want to like touch it till tomorrow.

Sarah Palin, she seriously needs to suddenly die, and Biden is a dumb ass. I think I'm gonna cop out and vote third party.

1 comment:

Observe Such said...

Fuck Palin! BTW, it's Rachel... (Jill's Rachel) Hahaha. Found you on here through her. I want to "follow" your blog but you don't have that as on option on your page.

xo