Sunday, September 28, 2008

Family birthday parties

Date: September 28, 2008

Time: 9:17pm

Place: room

Omg do I hate having to deal with family parties. I sit in a room well out of the way think wow I can't believe that I'm related to these people. I guess it's hard for me to understand right wing conservatives, because I think that republicans are a odious plague but you know. Not all of them are that bad but I would say that a majority of them are pretty horrible. I need to be so inebriated to deal with them I think I would drink more than a fish. If fishes do drink water in reality I never really understood that saying. That really is the gist of how egregious my family is. I guess everyone has family members that they don't like no one is perfect but its surprising that its just about all of them that I dislike. Well I don't know but I'm just baffled about how right winged people can be and how much ignorance even your own family could have. I just have to fight each and every republican I come into contact with cause their stupid.

No comments: