Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Leaving

Date:september 24, 2008

Time:11:41pm

Place: Room

Theirs a lot of things in my life that I need to learn to leave behind. Theirs enough regret and I don't need anymore of it. Relationships that have gone sour or jobs that went south. I have spent a lot of time looking back on those situations and let them rule what decisions I make on new challenges. Some of these situations have turned out for the better and some not the way they should have been handled. Also I haven't said somethings that needed to be said because of a silly notion that I might upset someone. What's more upsetting is letting them go on thinking what there doing is right or is ok.

I need to learn to say the things that need to be said and leave the past where it is. I can't let regret have pertinence in my life because I haven't done anything right by it.

No comments: