Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A job?

It's insanely difficult to find a job now. I have been sending resumes to so many different places and haven't gotten anything back yet. It's an extremely daunting process. I have only a few months here in New York as well and I need a job soon. I have completely run out of funds and i'm in debt to my credit card company. I don't know what to do; I would pretty much do just about any job at this point. I have even applied to an overnight stocking job because I need something. I figured, hey, I don't sleep anymore any way so an overnight job wouldn't be bad. I just hope I find something because now I'm seriously broke. I can't even go out and find a job because I don't have the money for transportation so it's a bit of a catch 22. I just have to stay persistent and some thing will eventually surface, hopefully. :(

No comments: