Friday, November 20, 2009

Too much to work for...

There are far too many expectations where I work. I don't nearly get paid as much as I should for the work I'm expected to do. It's the same for the other associates that I work with, it's quite ridiculous now! It might even get to the point where they expect you to lick the customers ass if they ask for it. Ewwww... gross! I just had a mental imagine, ugh!!!!!!!! Anyway, I just had a store meeting and it's become quite ridiculous now what they expect from you. That you have to tell everyone your name when your already wearing a name badge?! Also, we have to ask them their name when we're telling them about the promotions in the store. Then, at the register we have to do all the normal stuff like ask for a credit card and who helped them on the floor, but now, we must give them information about the VIP celebrations and walk around the counter and hand them the bag!! It's become quite out of hand. I'm sick of it! I wouldn't be surprised if I had to now walk the purchases out to their car or lick their face because they opened a credit card!

I just don't get paid enough for this crap!!!!!

No comments: