Sunday, November 8, 2009

So much

So much has changed even in the last six months!!! Everyone has been on their paths to their future, if that makes sense. Everyone is so preoccupied on their careers that there hasn't been time for friends. Life is difficult, some of us are working two jobs just to be able to live on our own. I mean, I never see my R anymore or as much as I would like. L, well she is just completely bonk at this point I don't even know what to say about her situation. I get it you want to cover your perception with anything you can so that you don't have to face your life. Let me rephrase that... she does all these pointless activities so that she doesn't have to face responsibility. I don't want to diminish anyone even I still feel like all is lost. M makes me want to cry sometimes. She is so confused. She takes everything to heart way to much. Like everyone's pain is her own and I don't know why she gets so worked up about some things. I feel for her I really do. I love that girl so much and it hurts to see her in such pain!

Everything has definitely changed!!!

What happened to veggin in L's basement when she lived down there, those were definitely some times! I never would have thought things would have come to this. We can't go back, we can't go back at all!!! Wow, Franklin by Paramore is perfect for what I'm feeling right now way for Pandora to know! It's just really weird to see how much things have changed in such little time. Another year has gone already, and I'm sitting here saying, "wow, were did it go??"

No comments: