Thursday, November 26, 2009

Its turkey day :(

It's sad to think about all the turkeys that died for this pathetic holiday. We all celebrate this holiday which marked the beginning of the rape and massacre of the Native American people. We gave them all kinds of diseases and stole all of their land. Plus, we all sit around a table with family members that we don't particularly like and pretend to be family. I'm just sick of the pathetic attempt at trying to seem happy. Our entire society is absolutely pathetic when it comes to holidays, none of them really amount or mean a damn thing. I'm so sour. I remember when Christine told me, "it's OK, we get along because we're both really acrid about life!" It's still so true, I'm still disgustingly bitter. I wish I wasn't some times, I feel like I would be such a nicer person or I would feel better if I was, but I will always be bitter!!!!!

Bonk Thanksgiving!

No comments: