Thursday, October 1, 2009

I will never know

I don't think any of us will ever know truly why we continue to live. Why? Why must we continue to live when we know what the world has in store for us. That continued ridicule from co workers, anxiety on body issues and appearance, health and love from family members? Why or what makes us continue to do this? Is this the question that will never be known? Well, I'm sick of it!! I want to know, I need to know... why!!

All I ever hear is I have a family to support or what about all the good things like love, love from others and love for others. It may be selfish to say but it's not enough. I wake up and perpetually continue this monotonous routine: go to class, go home eat something, then go to work where your abused and payed shit!! Maybe, I need to quit working at Dressbarn, it's killing my soul. I finally have kept a job for a year and it's eating my insides, it's like a tumor on my happiness. Growing... getting more and more resilient. Oh my god, I'm still wearing my work garb and I got out of work hours ago. What does that tell you?

I don't know the last time I went to sleep before midnight. I need... I need a new job asap!

I'M DYING!!

No comments: