Monday, October 12, 2009

I want to be.... farther than I am!

I have been looking at my progression in life recently. I remember back in high school I wanted to be farther than I am now. It's weird because in high school I didn't care about anything or anyone. I hated everything but yet I still felt like at 21 I will be almost done with my bachelors and I don't even have my associates.

In retro spec, two years ago I had no idea what I wanted to be in life. Now, I know exactly what I want out of life and it's taking too long. At least I feel like it's taking too long! Some times I seriously forget how long things do actually take and it's frustrating. I mean I want to write novels, fiction, but some times I feel like I would be better suited as an advice columnist or short story writer than a novelist. I don't know I'm getting lost again not as much but still feeling lost again. I really want to get out of this town because I think its choking me! I don't feel free, I just feel tied down by making sure that I make money, that I'm not even making. I make absolutely crap when it comes to a salary. Completely miniscule.

I want to be independent so badly and it's only looking farther and farther away from fruition due to school. Why is it that we as americans have to pay out our asses to achieve an education? Its repulsive, this is why we are in such dire straits! I hate how this country is run. I hate how humanity runs life in general. I do honestly believe if gays were the majority in running countries that we would be in such better shape... maybe.

I don't know.... just keep breathing and moving forward with school I will get there!

No comments: