Thursday, September 3, 2009

What a day

This entire summer has seriously flown by!!!! Its crazy, I'm already procrastinating going to sleep because I have class tomorrow. It's absolutely insane that it's the fall semester already!!

In other news I drove out to New Jersey today. Yea I know, New Jersey, I don't know why either. I went with my friend Marissa to get her sister that was being held at the HQ of police in Jackson County. She was picked up for mari-J possession at six flags, yea I know pretty funny. I would say I enjoyed the ride, I had nothing else better to do with my life in that moment. The ride home was fun, Marissa and I, decided to get silly listening to dance music in the car, it was fun. It was a good way to end the summer, seriously it was, I enjoyed it.

Seriously, there is absolutely nothing in New Jersey, it's a vast wasteland of nothingness. We stopped at this diner to get something to eat, and the waitress had no idea what a gyro was. I was like, Marissa this isn't New York, she has no idea what your even speaking, if its even English!

No comments: