Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Uno's drama

Well, there was some major drama in my house today. We're all playing a nice game of Uno on my kitchen table, when they decided let's all get drunk. So they went out and got some beer, and white Zinfandel for me. The wine was fabulous, but once people started getting drunk things got crazy. My brother started acting hella crazy, saying really asinine comments. Naturally everyone takes offense to it. He makes so nasty comments sometimes. Everyone started yelling at each other, picking apart all the things that they hated about each other. It was kind of scary! It escalated to the point where my brothers boyfriend got offended and stormed out of the house. Apparently he said something about him looking like a Sasquatch. I'll admit that its pretty offensive. It was just a lot of alcohol fueled hate toward each other. People cried, and apologized, so things were OK after. It was just a really tumultuous day. I could describe in detail, but it would take forever.

No comments: