Monday, February 23, 2009

Insomnia

I can't really sleep at the moment. I have school mad early in the morning, but I've had a week off so my sleep cycle is off. So what to do, what to do... Well I went to the sex museum this past Friday. It was really strange. It was a whole museum dedicated to the history and science of it. It was weird, they had a whole exhibit about the sex lives of animals. It was very interesting, they had large replicas of animals in sex positions, it was funny. Then, my friends and I, went and got halal. Its chicken and rice, but I didn't get it because I was still skeptical.

All, and all it was a rather good vacation. It was only a week, so it feel like it was too short.

I'm still in a very weird state of mind. I still think I'm lost in my mind. Everything is fine, and I have everything on the right track, but I still feel numb to it all. That none of it feels right or I'm in an alternate world, and I still can't find the way out to clarity. Maybe, it's because finally I'm doing the right thing, finally! I'm getting more, and more pompous, each and every day. There are more words that I'm retaining, and its making me sound more arrogant. What I don't like is the fact that my professors are not really ripping apart my essays. They just make notes on the fact that "oh you missed this answer." or " you didn't discuss about this point." Their not saying well, "Your grammar isn't great and your sentence structure is slovenly." It's almost too easy, and its getting monotonous. Who knows!

This is just a dream, and I will never wake from it, or maybe... I will.

No comments: