Monday, July 16, 2012

Back again

I'm back in Portland after a month in New York. I think this is where I need to be. The only thing I miss about New York is that I had friends there. I had those friends for quite sometime because we grew up together. I just need to make friends here and I'll feel right at home. I made one, but who knows if she is really a friend or just wanted to be a school acquaintance. I have some potential friends from a website. Eeek. A website. Yeah, I became one of those. If I want gay friends I'm going to have to buck up and get with the decade. I moved across the country and everyone thought I was crazy... let's go the extra mile and really surprise myself. I need my car, so I won't feel so stagnant. Plus, it's summer and I hate going anywhere in the summer, especially if I have to walk. Fuck, the oxidation on the car. You don't have to get it painted. I think that my mother secretly withheld the car so that I won"t be able to be adventurous. I bet, she thinks, that if I have my car I will never come back to New York. I hopefully plan on that being the case. She has my other two brothers, let it go. Why are all the gay bars in Guam, here? Well, they were in Guam on Long Island too because it's long island and they hate gays there. Well, It's been a few days of what will be the next five months here. It'll get better when it's no longer the summer. I hate the summer! There is no air conditioning in this building either, what is up with that? Alright, I have complained enough for today.

No comments: