Monday, July 11, 2011

P Run... the first season




So, of course I did absolutely nothing today, but just veg on the couch and watch project runway's first season. I'm watching, and I'm watching... I begin to build this utter distaste for this woman, Wendy Pepper. I mean, one, just look at the crazy in this woman's countenance and the ridiculous eye shadow that she thinks is acceptable. That alone should be a red flag to the viewer that this woman is not right. Anyway, the show continues on and the way that this woman snakes her away around every challenge makes you want to just throw something at her. I don't know why this attitude began to surface, but for some reason I began to loathe and despise this snake of a woman. I will waste no more time on this woman, I thought I would just state an opinion of this woman even though the show has been over for so long now.

No comments: