Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another Depressing Day

Yet again it was another horrible day at work. It seems like day by day I despise the job a little more. Retail isn't worth the crap money that they pay. The customers treat you like crap and the company usually expects more than what the money is worth. Also, it seems to me that many of these retailers don't have good work incentives. Usually a good incentive is when you sell a certain amount of items you should get a monetary bonus. See now when my company says they have incentives they give you a company pen when you sell a certain amount. That is a horrible, horrible bonus or incentive. To get a cheap pen that has their name plastered on the side of it is absolutely ridiculous.

I heard some rather disturbing yet hilarious news when I was at work. Apparently one day, one of my associate was walking into the fitting room to put away clothes that of course these women never buy and she walked into the nearest room. She saw that one of the customers had left all her clothes piled on the bench with the hangers all over the place. A pair of black slacks were precariously placed in the corner of the room. She lifted the pants and there laying in the corner was a large pile of feces. I can't believe that someone had the audacity to defecate in the fitting room. That is just one of the myriad crazy things that go down at my job and you see why the money isn't worth it!

No comments: