Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I dont want to feel like I do

I feel like I'm regressing, I don't know why, but I do. I'm starting to feel anxious again. I don't know, I've been feeling a little agoraphobic. That's pretty scary to feel that way. I have never felt that way and it's kind of scary to think I get nervous when I leave the house. I hate my house, and it's nerve racking.

Eh, whatever, I'll get over it, I have just spent way to much time in the house lately. That may be due to not having any friends, hmmm? Well, not having friends that want to do anything ever. Everyone is so busy working, and no one ever has time to hang apparently, I think that is a load of bullshit.

I got another B. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Why?????!!!!!! I know it was statistics, but it was hard. Then again I didn't try that hard anyway. What a fuck I am.

This summer has definitely been the worst one. I worked and went to school, that's about it. I guess it contributes to being not 21, but would I have gone out anyway since I have unattainable friends? It's all just really aggravating, and I can't shake this crappy feeling. I'll figure this tumultuous situation out eventually. FUCK!

No comments: